The day Albert jumped over the stream
I love colour and playing with colour. I delight in using unexpected colours in familiar scenes.
I especially enjoy using colour to evoke a feeling, a memory. Colours affect the mind very sublty but powerfully. For me this is the most important question to ask when buying a painting is - "how do I feel when I look at it?" What feeling do I want in my home, what atmosphere, what memory?
It's so much more than a pretty picture.
Prints of "The day that Albert jumpted over the stream" are hand-made in our studio in West Wales and delivered to your door.
- Prints are available as a print on canvas or paper. Choose your option in the drop down box.
- Printed to the highest Fine Art professional standards, using only archival substrates and pigment ink, for lightness and longevity.
- Limited Edition fine art prints are all hand signed and numbered.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Quality is included with all standard and large prints.
- Custom print sizes are available. Please contact us specifying the print width you'd like and we will get back to you with a quote.