I love colour and playing with colour. I love using unexpected colours in familiar scenes. And I especially delight in using colour to evoke a feeling, a memory.
Oughtershaw, Yorkshire - where I love to walk in Winter, and where snow is frequent.
The colours, violets, mauves, pinks, blues... so beautiful and cool. This is even more accentuated when we see the warm welcoming glow from the farmhouse. I just love this place, and the memories I have of it.
- Printed to the highest Fine Art professional standards, using archival substrates and professional pigment inks, for lightfastness and longevity.
- Our bespoke, hand-made deep sided frames are designed to enhance any room decor.
- Limited Edition fine art prints are all hand signed and numbered and a Certificate of Authenticity and Quality is included with all limited editions.
- Custom print sizes are available. Please contact us specifying the print width you would like and we will get back to you with a quote.
- For international shipping not on our list please contact us for a quote.