"In 2011, David Hockney and I both produced Big Pictures. I did one, it took me 4 months. He did about 40. I'm impressed!" - Helen Elliott
The original painting was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and measured 300 cm x 150 cm.
It features the whole of Cardigan Bay from Anglesey to Cardigan, with lots of traditional Welsh events, including the National Eisteddfod, Royal Welsh Show, and Abersoch's Wake stock!
Cardigan Bay - is an oblong shaped imaged available as fine art prints that are hand made in our studio and delivered to your door.
- Printed to the highest Fine Art professional standards, using only archival substrates and pigment ink, for lightness and longevity.
- Our bespoke, hand-made deep sided frames are designed to enhance any room decor.
- Limited Edition fine art prints are all hand signed and numbered.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Quality is included with all limited editions.
- Prints on canvas or paper. Choose your option in the drop down box.
- These prints are oblong.
- Custom print sizes are available. Please contact us specifying the print width you'd like and we will get back to you with a quote.
- The ©Helen Elliott is not visible on purchased pictures.
- For international shipping not in our list please contact us for a quote.
'Cardigan Bay' is an oblong shaped print and the print sizes available are:
Framed Print Sizes: (limited editions)
mini 23.5x23.5x1.5cm (image edited to be square for this print)
standard oblong 55x80x4cm (image size 28x50cm)
large oblong 75x105x4cm (image size 45x75cm)
Unframed Mounted Print Sizes: (limited editions)
standard oblong 45x70cm (image size 28x50cm)
large oblong 65x95cm (image size 45x75cm)
Framed Canvas Sizes
standard oblong 35x60x4cm
large oblong 80x50x4cm
extra large oblong 110x70x4cm
Unframed Canvas Print Sizes:
standard oblong 25x50x4cm
large oblong 70x40x4cm
extra large oblong 100x60x4cm
All framed and unframed paper prints are double mounted in an off-white mountboard that is the same colour as the fine art cotton rag paper that we print on to.
Unframed mounted prints are supplied in a celophane bag with a branded banner wrap top left corner, certificate of authenticity attached to the backing of the print.
Limited edtions for our Paper Prints are applied to standard and large sized prints.
The edition run is of 195.
Mini Prints are only available on paper and are all open edition.