"In 2011, David Hockney and I both produced Big Pictures. I did one, it took me 4 months. He did about 40. I'm impressed!" - Helen Elliott
The original painting was commissioned by the Welsh Assembly Government and measured 300 cm x 150 cm.
It features the whole of Cardigan Bay from Anglesey to Cardigan, with lots of traditional Welsh events, including the National Eisteddfod, Royal Welsh Show, and Abersoch's Wake stock!
Cardigan Bay - is an oblong shaped imaged available as fine art prints that are hand made in our studio and delivered to your door.
- Printed to the highest Fine Art professional standards, using only archival substrates and pigment ink, for lightness and longevity.
- Our bespoke, hand-made deep sided frames are designed to enhance any room decor.
- Limited Edition fine art prints are all hand signed and numbered.
- A Certificate of Authenticity and Quality is included with all limited editions.
- Prints on canvas or paper. Choose your option in the drop down box.
- These prints are oblong.
- Custom print sizes are available. Please contact us specifying the print width you'd like and we will get back to you with a quote.
- The ©Helen Elliott is not visible on purchased pictures.
- For international shipping not in our list please contact us for a quote.