Join me in my studio for this new four-day workshop, this time over two weekends in July.
July 18/19 & 25/26 - 10am - 12noon each day
“Creative Me” - It’s back, it’s better and I just can’t wait to be hosting this again.
This year we’re on rolling on the theme of “Review, Refresh, Reinvent”.
Suitable for those with some painting experience and enthusiastic beginners. Bring your brush along and get ready to explore through a series of demonstrations and exercises your unique creative potential.
THE WORKSHOP INCLUDES:
- A daily 2 hour live, interactive group tutorial /demonstration each morning from 10am - 12noon BST.
- Downloadable recorded film of the Creative Me/Creative Confidence process.
- Online gallery to upload your work to, so that we can inspire each other and I can review and support progress.
- Daily live Q&A and review session after class.
- Emailed individual feedback, based on your experience over the four days.
The workshop is delivered via a Zoom meeting room so that we can all see each other, as we would in a face to face workshop.
Zoom is a free ‘app’ that you can use on a laptop, PC , tablet or phone. I have used zoom successfully to deliver workshops over the past year and once you get used to it, it is great and easy to use.
If you have any concerns I will set up a pre-workshop meeting with you via Zoom, so that you can be comfy with the tech before we start.
YOU WILL NEED
A basic set of acrylic paints
Thick paper, canvas or cardboard
Charcoal and any other mark making material you have to hand.
This will be sufficient for the workshop, however, I can recommend specific colours and paint brands, and will send you these on booking.
See you soon,