"Barley Saturday is an annual event in Cardigan, West Wales. Noted for the stallion parade and showing of Welsh Cobs and ponies. There's also the vintage tractors on parade, but it is the stallions that steal the show . The colours I use communicate the happiness I feel being part of it." -Helen Elliott
Barley Saturday is now available as fine art prints that are hand made in our studio and delivered to your door.
- Printed to the highest Fine Art professional standards, using archival substrates and professional pigment inks, for lightfastness and longevity.
- Our bespoke, hand-made deep sided frames are designed to enhance any room decor.
- Limited Edition fine art prints are all hand signed and numbered and a Certificate of Authenticity is included with all limited editions.
- Prints are available on canvas or paper. Please choose your option from the drop down box. For information on size options please see Frames and Sizes.
- Custom print sizes are available. Please contact us specifying the print width you'd like and we will get back to you with a quote.
- For international shipping not on our list please contact us for a quote.
Framed Paper Print Sizes:
mini 23.5x23.5x1.5cm (image size 15x15cm)
standard rectangular image 50x55x4cm (image size 28x38cm)
large rectangular image 70x80x4cm (image size 45x55cm)
Unframed Paper Print Sizes:
standard rectangular images 45x55cm (image size 28x38cm)
large rectangular images 65x75cm (image size 45x55cm)
Framed Canvas Print Sizes:
small images are all 30x30x4cm (canvas Size 20x20cm)
standard rectangular images 50x60x4cm (40x50cm)
large rectangular images 70x80x4cm (canvas size 60x70cm)
Unframed Canvas Print Sizes:
small images are all 20x20x4cm
standard rectangular images 40x50x4cm
large rectangular images 60x70x4cm
If you would like any additional information please email Chloe with your questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
All framed and unframed paper prints are double mounted in an off-white mountboard that is the same colour as the fine art cotton rag paper that we print on to.
Unframed mounted prints are supplied in a celophane bag with a branded banner wrap top left corner, certificate of authenticity attached to the backing of the print.
Limited edtions for our Paper Prints are applied to standard and large sized prints.
The edition run is of 195.
Mini Prints are only available on paper and are all open edition.